Fuego Flame Dual Fuel Zero Clearance Fireplace
A true zero clearance unit, the Fuego Flame Dual Fuel Zero Clearance Fireplace can be installed withing a wall or placed on any floor. The fireplaces are surrounded by a convection chamber as well as a fully insulated firebox to keep the outer wall cool, with spacers surrounding the cabinet allowing them to be installed in close proximity to the fireplace framing.
* Positive Flue Connection
* Large Glass area to view Fireplace
* Burns with damper 95% closed
* Finger-tip damper control
* Heat Efficient without electricity
* Burns 2/3 less wood than a conventional fireplace
"You will love your Fuego Flame Zero Clearance Fireplace because of its tremendous heat output and large viewing area. Available in a 40 or 48 inch size, this fireplace can be converted to wood or gas burning, making it the most versatile and beautiful on the market!"
Dual fuel and convertible... the Fuego Flame Zero Clearance Fireplace can burn wood or can be converted to gas burning. For ease of starting your fire, it can be used easily with a gas starter.
The key to a Fuego Flame's efficiency lies in the unique design and adjustable damper that provides the proper air-flow without the use of noisy and expensive blowers. With the damper 95% closed, air flow is controlled to provide ultimate burning conditions reaching heat levels from 900 - 1200 degrees. With the ceramic glass doors closed, this clean wood burning fireplace reduces smoke emissions and helps you save on fuel... You burn less wood, spend less time 'fetchin,' remove ashes less frequently and pay lower fuel bills.
With your comfort in mind, Fuego Flame's engineers designed the fireplace for optimum operation for the highest heat output without the use of electricity. The Fuego Flame Insert's natural convection design puts the heat in the room where it belongs.
How the Fuego Flame
Zero Clearance Fireplace Works
Fuego Flame dual fuel Fireplaces maintain fireplace beauty and
are quiet, warm, safe and efficient. Even when there isn't ANY
electricity in your home, Fuego Flame Fireplaces provide up to 50,000 BTU's per hour.
The Fuego Flame Fireplace heats by natural convection. In these fireplaces, natural convection circulates abundant heat into your home at 200-300 cubic feet of air
per minute without electricity!
Action Fireplace prices are subject
JaElle Enterprises LLC
DBA Action Fireplace
PO Box 722
Clinton MO 64732
Many Fuego Flame Fireplaces are ENERGY STAR CERTIFIED! Take a 10% Discount off the MSRP of ANY Fuego Flame Fireplace through April 30th 2016!
- Heat output up to 50,000 BTU's per hour
- Heats up to 3,000 square feet
- Fingertip damper control; Damper closes completely when not in use & operates at up to 95% closed with little or no heat lost up the chimney
- No electricity needed; great emergency heat source
- Natural convection circulates heat up to 250 CFM
- Highest heat output without an electric blower; Higher heat output than most fireplaces with electric blowers
- Hand welded firebox, made of solid heavy 12 gauge steel construction for durability and high temperatures
- Ceramic glass doors withstand heat up to 1400 degrees Farenheit
- 20 year Limited Warranty
- A gas lighter can be connected.
Exempt from EPA Emission requirements, all Fuego Flame Fireplaces are tested to ANSI/UL 127 & HUD specs. Fuego Flame Zero Clearance Fireplaces are approved for use in mobile homes with Fuego Flame's Outside Air Kit.
Call your local building or fire officials about restrictions and installation inspection in your area.
Special Discount Pricing for Victims of Natural Disaster
E-mail or call 816-805-4195 for information
Owner, Jen Simmerman:
Ron Phillips, Retired